We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy.
- Our homepages on the Web are located at
- Users may review our policies for information on how to opt-in or opt-out of use of their information.
Dispute Resolution and Privacy Seals
We have the following privacy seals:
- Customer Service: Contact ICG Link, Inc. customer service for any questions regarding your privacy as it relates to this web site.
P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to as "statements"). This policy contains 1 data group. The data practices of each group will be explained seperately.
Group "Access log information"
We collect the following information:
In particular, the following information is recorded:
- Click-stream data
- HTTP protocol elements
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- IP address of site visitors
- Userid if the request was for a password protected document
- Date and time (hour, minute, second, zone) of the visit
- The URL of the page, image or script visited
- The status code our server sent back
- The number of bytes in the item delivered, not including headers
- The URL of the referer (the last place visited) if there is one
- The browser type used
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
Our Web server collects access logs containing this information for summarized client reports.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
We do not make use of HTTP cookies.
Web browsers may evaluate this policy's compact policy whenever it is used with a cookie. The actions the browser will take depends on what privacy level the user has selected in their browser (Low, Medium, Medium High, or High); the default in IE is Medium. In addition, a browser will examine whether the cookie's policy is considered satisfactory or unsatisfactory, whether the cookie is a session cookie or a persistent cookie, and whether the cookie is used in a first-party or third-party context. This section will attempt to evaluate this policy's compact policy against Microsoft's stated behavior for IE6.
Note: this evaluation is currently experimental and should not be considered a substitute for testing with a real web browser.
Satisfactory policy: this compact policy is considered satisfactory according to the rules defined by Internet Explorer 6. IE6 will accept cookies accompanied by this policy under the High, Medium High, Medium, Low, and Accept All Cookies settings.
Last updated 4/11/03
© 2003, ICG Link, Inc.